Friday, August 22, 2014

Summer Concentration Photos


Central Idea: The central idea is nature photography throughout the day. I enjoy spending time outdoors and thought that I could make something out of it and use it for AP Art. The fun part about this concentration is that there are hundreds of opportunities that can be used for this concentration. The bad part about this concentration is that it requires a lot of hours because some of the later photos have to be taken at night. It took a lot of hours and was shot at a lot of different locations but it was a fun concentration because I got to learn new techniques on my camera and find great possibilities for this concentration while I'm outside.
 
 Concentration Photo 1
 Concentration Photo 2
 Concentration Photo 3
 Concentration Photo 4
 Concentration Photo 5
 Concentration Photo 6

No comments:

Post a Comment